Although some careers involve on-the-job training, most require that you obtain at least some academic education or skills development course.
- Having not wanted to study after school, are you now feeling ready to up-skill yourself for the next level?
- Has your gap year become gap years, and you are needing to find sustainable employment?
- Are you starting to flounder in your studies as you ask yourself ‘why am I doing this'?
- Are you doubting the wisdom of your initial choice of study direction?
- Are you wanting to ‘go back to the drawing board’ and re-look at your original choice to see whether it should be redirected or slightly altered?
- Are you satisfied with your choice of course, but are battling to maintain a satisfactory level of academic performance?
- Are you wondering why, having been academically successful at school, you are now battling to stay afloat in tertiary study?
- Are you feeling disconnected or overwhelmed?
The sooner that you acknowledge how you feel, and address it by getting help, the quicker you can get back on track. You need...
- In-depth interview and psychometric questionnaires offered in-house or on-line (takes about 4 hours). The process is aimed at developing a comprehensive picture of you and possible optimum study / career direction.
- Full printed report and feedback consultation (One hour).
- One hour free follow-up session.
Total Cost: R 3,000
- Personality Assessment (as above but without aptitude (ability) testing (about 4 hours in total). R 2,300
- Myers Briggs questionnaire plus consultation (80 minutes). R 850
- One hour consultation with no psychometric testing R 500